Join us as we look deeper at the biopsychosocial components of healing and explore how self healing defines how we heal others, work with pain and the difficult emotions that keep us stuck in life.
It is not only important for ourselves and our healing journey as healthcare practitioners, healers and seekers, it is essential for working with deeper wounds, life traumas and issues that may be at the core of dis-ease.
How Do We Heal?
- There are stages or levels of the healing process that all humans must pass through to reach true healing and enlightenment.
- Healing requires learning inner somatic awareness.
- How we use our mind, our brain and how well we let go and surrender.
- Neuroplasticity – “flexible brain” able to grasp new information. Must disconnect from old patterns of thinking and negative biological entrainment.
- Freedom from past beliefs and attachments.
This Workshop is held On-Site Only
Christ Congregational Church, Kelsey Hall
14920 SW 67th Avenue, Palmetto Bay, FL 33158
9:30 am to 7:00 pm
Dr Paul J Canali, Jim Fazio, Barbara Lempereur, Amy Barrett